This is All I Could Spit Away to Words Right Now


I just realized..
The cause to your changes,
Your behaviour,
Your words,
Your feelings; (which I could feel the difference)
And everything...is because of her


Why didn't you come clean earlier?
I fell 100% for you
Just YOU
But in the end,
This is what happened.
You and her
Are meant to be together
So I'll just go,
Leave, whatever it is I should do,
For the sake of your happiness..


Thank you for the moments we shared together
Though I felt cheated and twisted by your words,
I still appreciate the friendship,
And all the problems; everything we had gone through together
thank you for everything


Guess i'm the one who was carried away with those flowery feelings,
I should be more careful next time; to not take everything that serious.
Yeah,next time..


Till we meet again;
I wish we wouldn't meet again,
Goodbye crush


Thanks again.. For all the sweet dreams you gave me..*tears



No comments: