Heading New Life of Twenty Eleven


Well hello everyone. This is obviously my first blog for 2011, a bit late, but still in january. I hope it isn't too late to wish you guys happy new year! How did ya'll celebrate new year? I have the common celebration at home. Fb-ing on my bed like there's nothing special going on. Unlike those or most of you guys, watching fireworks, counting the seconds on the big old clock at Dataran etc etc etc. boring. I prefer the loser way of celebrating. DO NOTHING.


So, what's new on this new year's new month of january? Wow.that is a lot of 'new' words for new year. Hurm..to me there's nothing much going on. applied few boring jobs online without putting any hopes that the employer will hire me. Really, it's just for the sake of applying coz you know; most of my friends are busy searching for a job and i'm just following the flow. Hahah. No lahh..I need a job too! Tired of sitting at home, going out for no-fun-view sight seeing, visiting grandmommy, baking cakes+ pastries while successfully gaining more weight. *sigh


Anyways, I actually got a news. Not so good, but exciting, coz it might be the first climb to my very own career! Not one but two calls from two different companies in one day! Can you believe that? suddenly i feel my lucky stone has started to shine. ngaa. Well, first interview tomorrow, at jalan ampang. Sgt nervous! aiyak. The next day which is Friday at Sunway, one more to go. Can't believe this is actually happening to me. Am i really about to be hired?Coz I'm not actually prepared. I haven't got enough sweet time catching my winks and the most important is, I haven't finished cooking all the intriguing dishes on my to-cook-list! Hehe. Not really, I'm actually very grateful for these opportunities given to me. Thank you Lord. I love You. *cries


But hey, what about the plan of furthering my studies? Hmm.. I'm not really sure about that, maybe i'll just fill in the forms first, got or not later i tell lah hor. hahah


What else?Hmm I think that's it for tonight, I'm in excited mood but you know, I'm not the type who'll post every single news on Fb's status. Kinda shy, really. :P so guys, please pray for me that i'll get any two of the jobs. And wish me luck! I'll update later about the interviews. :D

No comments: